Thursday, December 22, 2011

My Christmas Wish for You

I know I said in my last post that would be my last Christmas Card for the year, but I just had to make another card to wish all of you, my wonderful followers, a Very Merry Christmas.
As the song says, "It's the most wonderful time of the year."  but it is wonderful because we celebrate the birth of a Savior.  Jesus came to bring us hope.  He is the only way to bring us back to God.  He is our Bridge between sinful man and a holy God.  He came to die for us, taking upon Himself the punishment for our sin.  Through His death, He offers us Salvation and eternal life.  My Christmas wish for you is that you will truly understand and know that Jesus really is the reason for this season.  Merry Christmas !

 Sentiment  is by Sweet n Sassy stamped onto DP and I added a pine branch (Gina K Design), distressed a piece of DP, stitched another piece.  The star is chipboard painted with gold paint.
 
Stampin Sisters in Christ http://stampinsistersinchrist.blogspot.com/2011/12/challenge-120-luke-214.html
Really Reasonable Ribbon http://reasonableribbon.blogspot.com/search/label/challenges
Mark's Finest http://marksfinestpapers.blogspot.com/2011/12/speedy-cats-friends-challenge-week_17.html
Sweet Stop http://sweetstopsketches.blogspot.com/2011/12/sss139-december-17.html

9 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card!!! Your comments are great and made me think of a quote I saw recently on FB...
    "You can never truly enjoy Christmas until you can look up into the Father's face and tell Him you have received His Christmas gift." -- John R. Rice

    http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful Christmas sentiment, Marsha...Love how you made it the focus of attention on your card! I appreciate your comments as you point us to the true meaning of Christmas! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week! Have a blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post, and yes Jesus is the reason for the season! Merry Christmas from North Carolina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so pretty! That sentiment is fabulous. The papers and the star are beautiful. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop. Hope we will see you next year. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well said! Gorgeous card, I love the star. Have a blessed Christmas, Marsha! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card -the focus is wonderful.
    So glad you could join us at
    Really Reasonable Ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marsha..this is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with the challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card!! Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbons anything goes challenge with ribbon!!!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Marsha! What a beautiful card. I just love that you used such an inspirational quote on it. I'd like to invite you to check out Word Art Wednesday, and encourage you to play along. They encourage participants to use scripture or encouraging quotes in their art. I hope you will check it out and play along. (wordartwednesday.blogspot.com) Your work is absoutely beautiful. We'd just LOVE to have you visit and share your talent with us.

    I'd also LOVE to have you visit me, and follow one another's blogs if you're interested. I love meeting new friends in blog world, and would really enjoy your visit when you have time. Hope to see you soon (at both). Blessings to you, Marsha!
    Karen
    karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete