Friday, April 27, 2012

Fridays and Flair

This is the card I made with my new Ippity set that I won on the Get Hippity Challenge.  And Aletha  was so gracious as to feature this card today and a short bio on me of all people.  I love how this card turned out.  I have come to love paper piecing and this image is perfect for it.
Friends with Flair Friday
Simon Says - anything
Crafty Creations - little girls
Crafty Friends - 2 die cuts
Thanks for looking.  Love to have you comment or become a follower.
Marsha

17 comments:

  1. O my gosh, I LOVE THOSE DRESSES! I love paper piecing too! SO many options!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marsha The card is adorable. Love the dresses too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love the paper pieced dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your win! The paper piecing is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marsha this is just lovely, the colors are wonderful and I love the paper pieced dresses, great background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE LOVE. The colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marsha, this looks fabulous!! I LOVE those dresses!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! You're right - it IS perfect for paper piecing!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful card, and the layout is simple, yet can work for so many different cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous job on the paper piecing! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your win! Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. THIS IS GREAT! That image IS perfect for paper piecing. And yay for your bio and winnings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your win!, I just gor this SS & can't wait to ink it up. Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so fun! What a fabulous design. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is adorable! Love the colors you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So sweet. I love the paper pieced dresses, Marsha. I'm glad you could join us for the Crafty Friends Challenge #2.

    ReplyDelete