Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Mother's Day In a Few Weeks

When making cards for OWH, we make cards way in advance.  So this Mother's Day card was made in February but it did not seem appropriate to post it back then.  Are you like me?  I have to be pressured before I get creative.  Consequently, I am feverishly working on Fathers Day cards right now to meet the OWH deadline of April 30.  Next few posts will be Father's Day cards.
This beautiful digital is by  Nana Vic's  .

I used a scrap for the BG and colored the flowers with Kohinoor pencils.  I might as well enter some challenges while I'm at it -heehee.
Paper and Such - Mother's Day
Crafty Creations - yellow and one other color
Sundays with Crissy - favorite combo

5 comments:

  1. Hi Marsha, yes pressure does help in generating creativity, or at least in the speed one gets one made :O).Your card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card for a fabulous cause!!! Thanks for playing with us at Sundays With Crissy and good luck with your Father's day cards for OWH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Marsha -so elegant! Thanks for joining us at Paper and Such!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous.....fabulous design....thanks for playing along with us at Paper and Such!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty! Glad you could join us at Paper and Such!

    ReplyDelete