Tuesday, July 31, 2012

May Your Love Continue to Grow

  That is the sentiment on the inside of the card which I made for one of my daughters and my SIL.
They have five children so I punched out 5 green heart leaves and then the two pink ones for them.  The sketch is at Sweet Stop

Base card is Kraft, DP is a piece I have had for ages.  I made the sky by sponging teal ink around a scallop die cut.  Punched wood heart is punched out of Kraft that I stamped with a wood grain stamp from a Unity stamp.  Tree and sentiment are GKD.

Challenges:
Mark's Finest- simple and sentiment
Kraft Journal - use any sketch
Simon Says - anything
Party Time Tuesday - anything
Pile It On - cute (I think it is cute, LOL)

5 comments:

  1. Cute with the hearts indeed. Thanks for entering the MFP Simple Salutations Challenge #4 Anything Goes/Your Choice.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    MFP Simple Salutations

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card Marsha. Love the pretty tree with the hearts. Such a neat idea. Love the wonderful clouds! Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card Marsha, great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Love the hearts for leaves. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...so cute!
    Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete