Tuesday, October 23, 2012

No Gnomes, Just Mushrooms

A fun digital image by Digistamps4joy.  it is one of the digital images we must use in the progressive challenge at CDAC
 I wasn't sure how I was going to use it, especially without a Gnome.  Did you know that there really are red mushrooms with dots of them?  I looked them up.  I thought it was just in the fantasy world, but no, they are real.   Gnomes? that is questionable.

I used the sketch at MFT
:
and I put the smile tag off the edge for the challenges at CASual Fridays.


Other challenges:
Stamp n Send - encouragement and photo inspiration
Pink Gem - flowers
Your Next Stamp - anything goes



6 comments:

  1. What a cute card Marsha. So happy you joined our CDS blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mushrooms - oh how I wish the ones in my area looked like that! So glad you are joining us at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I beleave in knomes! lol. I did not know there was really red mushrooms, how cool! This is so adorable, love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I've seen mushrooms like these but they are very very poisonous! Such beauty but lethal :( However, they do make a gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. NICE! Love how the smile tag sticks out of the card. Thanks for joining us @ CAS-ual Fridays:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this image. Thank you for joining us at AGOAC.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete