Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Dreaming of You

It was one of those "if only" moments .  After I had assembled the card, glued everything down, I wished I would have drawn a dream bubble and put the hearts inside the bubble.  Because this cute digital by Doodle Pantry comes pre-colored (which I used), I will be able to make up another card, quickly, with that idea.  The set comes with both colored and outline and I was actually going to do some coloring with the outline version but I had also printed off the BG paper so I went with the perfect match by using the colored version. 


The sketch is at The House That Stamps Built

For the chocolate brown hearts, I ran the paper through the Cuttlebug first before punching out the heart.  That folder reminded me of the spots.  The other hearts are Stampin Up Really Rust and Ruby Red but the color difference doesn't show up in the photo.

Challenges:
Pile It On - hearts
Really Reasonable Ribbon - love and ribbon
Craft 4 Eternity - punch
Paper Creator's Crafts - love
Craft Us Crazy - love
Lady Anne's - anything


9 comments:

  1. Wonderful card love the spoots. thanks for joining us for Lady Anne's Stamp challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great image you have and coloured so well. Love the card...
    Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    Lady Anne's Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable sweetie. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafts 4 Eternity.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this and so different!
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts

    Hugs
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the deep colour that this comes in and the background paper is awesome! Beautiful card Marsha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO pretty, Marsha. My mom is a big giraffe lover, so of course when I saw this, I thought of her right away. I just love your creative eye and ability to think outside the box. You always make me smile with your sweet creations. I hope you will stop by and share with us again this week at Word Art Wednesday. I SO appreciate having you share your sweet cards in our challenges, and we have another AWESOME sponsor this week. I hope you can join us.
    Have a blessed week,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card this stamp and paper make...I don't think I'dve changed a thing.

    xo
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your deep colours and the fabulous giraffe! Beautiful card Marsha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just so awesome! I collect giraffes and love how you have colored this one~! Thank you for playing along at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete