Sunday, May 5, 2013

Whew! I Finished !

It was so beautiful out today but it did get a little hot and I had a granddaughter who wanted to stamp.  How could I say "No" ?  So I finished the OWH Virtual Card Making Party.  Rather than do eight separated blog posts, I am going to post them all here at once.  So get ready for a long post.
The first card was for the ODBD  "missing you" challenge.
Boy image is Greeting Farm.  Top banner is StudioG.  Letters are handwritten and each flag is cut out then glued on to panel as if it is a banner.

#2 Card I already posted yesterday.  It was Paula's challenge to make a kid's card and use a sketch.

#3 Card is Sandy's Challenge to make a romantic card and use a tutorial that has been post on OWH.
I have a confession - I forgot to use a tutorial.  I was going to do wet embossing and then changed my mind.  There is a great tutorial on layering and I did layer.  Does that count? 
Images are from Gina K Designs.  Note is a die cut by Cuttlebug.

#4 Card was Nancy's Challenge to make a card using one of her scrapbook page layouts.
Images are digital. Embossing folder is Cuttlebug.
I used the last layout.  For some reason I can't get that copy to come up.

#5 Card was  Sketch 171

 Pinwheel is a new template that Laurie made at Doodle Pantry  I love them - they are so tiny.
Sentiment is Paper and Such.

#6 Card is Julie's Challenge to use a photo.
I took this photo a few years back.  I had never seen a beetle like this before and I have never seen one since.  (Don't mind if I ever see one again.)  The sentiment is Clear Dollar Stamps.

Are you still with me?.  We are almost done.

#7 Card is Joanne's Challenge - summertime


Digital image.  Sentiment is The Craft's Meow

Okay and now for the bonus card which Sandy challenged us with.  She made a card with a googly eyed monster. I have a cute monster in my other computer but the printer is broken so  I used this image by Dearie Dolls, adding googly eyes.


 Like I said, "Whew!"  But I could never find how long we had to do these cards and still qualify in the challenges so I pushed myself to do all of them today.  Some of the images were already colored, waiting for sketches, otherwise, I would not have been able to do them all.

Hope you enjoyed looking. 




9 comments:

  1. Great set of cards! I like them all! Love the googlie-eyed robot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Wow! These are all amazing and fun! I'm so glad that you gave the scrapbook layout card a try! I love your bee card... But I cannot tell a lie... That musical card is my favorite, with the beautiful multi-colored stamping! Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you've been busy! This is a great set of cards. Love the sentiment on your photo card! Thanks for playing along in my OWH VCMP challenge!

    ReplyDelete

  4. Those are some amazing cards! The romantic card is one I've never seen before, although I have that same sentiment in a different font. Thanks so much for sharing your pretty sunshine yellow flower card on my Summertime OWH challenge blog post! It's just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic cards! I love your sketch challenge card and the perfect little pinwheel! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on all of these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great group of cards Marsha! I really like your CAS take on the sketch with that cute little pinwheel and your 'summer' card with the beautiful greens and the yellow gingham really says summer to me. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terrific group of cards Marsha! I love your take on the sketch and the paper you used. That little pinwheel is just adorable and the twine is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great group of cards! I think the first is super fun! tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete