Wednesday, July 3, 2013

You are My Sunshine

Sunshine -  I like it!  And I like CAS cards but I have a hard time with keeping them simple.  This card did meet my expectation in that area though.

I took the challenge at CASual Fridays to use an arrow.  These sequin arrows were in a prize package.  I knew I wanted to use one and point to something important.  My "missing you" or "love you" cards have been scarce in my boxes of OWH cards.  I think this one might be fun to send home to one you loved.  White embossed on yellow cardstock (which is not so orange IRL)  The sky background is Doodle Pantry digital paper.   Base is SU Bashful Blue.

Hope you are enjoying the sunshine today.

Challenges:
Casual Fridays - arrow
Sister Act - anything
Crafty Friends - bling
Pile it On - bling
Simon Stamp and Show - anything
Clear it Out - something sparkly

7 comments:

  1. This is such a FUN card!!! Thanks so much for joining us at CIO . . . hope you stop by in the future to join us again. :)

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sequin arrow!!! Gorgeous!!! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fun card, love the font on the text and the clouds in the background . The arrow is a lovely touch. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us @ CIOT..What a sweet project.. hope you play with us again LYNN B. <((><

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marsha - I love the style of this card and the arrow is just fabulous! Love it! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pile it On Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sequins!! Great job!! Thanks for joining us at the Clear it Out Challenge Blog, best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete