Friday, October 25, 2013

Fun Frugal Cards

My stash of Christmas paper (especially scrap pieces) is crazy.  To say I have a plethora of it is an understatement.  And much of it is up to 10 years old.  So I have been trying to use up some of those pieces.  I don't want to look at them for too many more years!

Both of these cards are very basic CAS card.  I printed out a few pre-colored poinsettias from the Doodle Pantry Poinsettia set then fussy cut them.
I love the gingham ribbon on the first card - last little piece of this color in my ribbon scraps.  Of course, I have no idea where I purchased it but I need to look for some more.

How are you coming with your Christmas cards?

Thank you for looking and thanks for taking time to comment.

Challenges:
 Timeless Tuesday - fussy cut
Perfect Sentiment - poinsettia Christmas
Cards Galore - flowers
Creative Knockout - favorite ribbon /twine
Totally PaperCrafts - no square
Word Art Wednesday - anything




8 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmas cards Marsha, the DP pre-coloured poinsettia's are beautiful!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Marhsa. Another stunning card that I thank you so much for sharing. It's wonderful to have you play along in our challenges, and it's very appreciated. I trust that by now you've heard from the sponsor regarding the prize you won at WAW. If not, be sure to let me know. Thanks for sharing, and may God bless your week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful project. Thank you joining us on Cards Galore xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty cards! It's funny how paper just kinda multiples huh? (-:

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome Christmas cards. Love the simple lay-out with great patterned papers. Thanks for blessing us with a great project this week at Word Art Wednesday. Hugs always!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel your pain!! I have so much holiday stuff (esp. Halloween and Christmas) that I probably don't need to buy anything for the next 10 years... but I'm sure that won't stop me!! lol. Thanks for joining us at the Perfect Sentiments Challenge!!

    lovies, =o) kel
    PSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards. Love the awesome dp you have used!!!

    Thanks for joining us at Creative knockouts this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 450 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2013/10/giveaway-celebration-for-450-followers.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card thanks every so much for joining us over at Totally Papercrafts this week.

    Suzette x

    ReplyDelete