Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Time For Another Birthday

Image, paper, and sentiment all in one place - that place is Doodle Pantry.  I just love this set, "Old Watch". 

Here is the card I made with that set:
I used two of the patterned papers, stamping a clock onto them with a Hero Arts stamp. After fussy cutting the watch image, I popped it onto the sentiment strip, adding Clear Star Sakura pen for a metallic sparkle.  One of the layers behind the image panel and the backing for the sentiment is Antique Gold metallic paper.  Base and brads are Dark Sage.
Several guy birthdays in our family are coming up soon and I think this turned out great for a masculine card.
The sketch I used is MFT 

      
   
  I still had a piece of the digital paper left over after several projects so I used a piece for the inside of the envelop and then stamped another clock from the Hero set onto the front of the envelop.



Thanks for looking and thank you for taking the time to comment.

Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Crafty Creations - sparkle and shine
Penny's Paper Crafts - anything
A Blog Named Hero - envelope
My Favorite Things - sketch


5 comments:

  1. Awesome card Marsha...I love the design layout you created with all that designer paper. It's so masculine looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic masculine card! I think the clear star pen is the perfect accent! It really add to the watch. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the DP you used and the liner for the envelope came out beautifully. Thanks for blessing us with your artwork at Word Art Wednesday and hope you join us again this week for our new Challenge.

    Hugs,
    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card face and the decorated envelope! Fabulous male card!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card! It's so elegant! Great idea to decorate the envelope with the leftover paper. Thanks for playing along at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete