Monday, January 27, 2014

Anything Goes at Created With Love

Wow, did that last week ever get away from me.  Here it is Monday again.  And here we are with another challenge at Created With Love.  This week show us your cards - anything goes.  My anything card uses a beautiful digital image by Sparkle and Sprinkle, our sponsor this week.
I don't use purple much, but when I think of dahlias, I think of the big dinner plate dahlias my grandmother used to grow.  My favorites were purple.
I used Prisma pencils for coloring.  The BG paper is from the  DCWV "Timeless Type" stack. I added a little more distressing to some of the edges.
Scroll leaf die cut is Cherry Lynn die

Hope you will play the challenge at Created With Love. Have a great week.

GO SEAHAWKS !!!

Challenges:
Through The Craft Door - anything 
PartyTime Tuesday - use ribbon



2 comments:

  1. Hi, Marsha! What a beautifully colored dahlia! Thank you for creating such a beautiful card using the SNS images! hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love cards with pretty flowers and your colouring of the flower and your background are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete