Friday, January 17, 2014

Chocolate Kisses

I'm sure I am not alone in my love of chocolate.  But I have become a bit of a snob when it comes to that "food group".  As I cut out more and more sugar from my diet, I stay away from much of the chocolate I used to eat.  So it has been a long time since I have had a chocolate kiss. During the holidays, I wanted to bake some thumb print cookies and I was amazed to see how many varieties of chocolate kisses there were.  Well, here is different kind of kiss yet.


The  image and sentiment are from Doodle Pantry
Cute?  And I love the paper that comes with the set.  As you can see, I used the pre-colored image and then just cut it out to look like a chocolate kiss, distressing the edges with two shades of brown.
The sketch is Your Next Stamp, turning it sideways.



Of course, I love comments.  And just for the fun of it, tell me your favorite chocolate.   Hope you have a "sweet" day.

Simon Monday - anything
Brown Sugar - anything
House that Stamps Built - sweet treats
A Blog Named Hero - new stash (new digital set)


6 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! Who wouldn't want to receive a fat free kiss on a card! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely creation. That image and papers are just darling. Love how you framed the image with a kiss.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Brown Sugar Challenge Blog. Good luck.

    Lynn, BSCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, this is adorable Marsha. Love the big chocolate kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how sweet is this?! I love the big kiss you have created and the beautiful chocolately colours are fabulous! My fav chocolate . . . any mix of milk chocolate and caramel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Thanks for being a part of our challenge at Your Next Stamp! New challenge starts tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete