Monday, February 3, 2014

Baby's First Birthday

The new challenge this week at Created With Love is "babies" and the sponsor is Stitchy Bear.  I used a digital image of a cute bunny holding and number 1.  I thought I would make an early first birthday card for my youngest grandson who will be turning one in a few months.


The paper is from a DCWV stack called Nana's Nursery Baby Boy.
I printed the image onto GKD textured paper.  Up close it resembles fur.  The eyes, nose, teeth, and inside ears are done with Prisma pencils.  Tails must be fluffy so I used Liquid Applique.  Bunny is popped up with dimensionals.
The corduroy brad buttons are Stampin' Up.  Card base is GKD Raspberry Blue.

Come join the fun at the Created With Love Challenge. You have til Sunday, Feb. 9 to enter.

Thanks for looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment