Sunday, February 2, 2014

Operation Write Home Card Bowl Challenge

This is the last of the three cards that I am entering into the OWH challenge.  You can find the Super Bowl colors in a previous post, and the Masculine card in Brown here.
This card followed the sketch at OWH.  Here is my take:

And here is the sketch
It is always good to make thank you cards for our deployed heroes.  I am so glad this was an easy sketch because I am so short on time today.  Some patterned papers, one stamp, and three buttons = my kind of CAS.

Have a great day.  Enjoy the game.

















3 comments:

  1. I really love your card, the graphic design of the newsprint is perfect with the brown and twine! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that newsprint background! It looks like real newspaper, is it? If not it is adorable paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The button really help the sentiment to pop! Great job!

    ReplyDelete