Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Daisies-They're so Friendly

"I love daisies.  They're so friendly.  Don't you think daisies are the friendliest flower?"
Remember those lines from You've Got Mail?   I can't work with daisy images or make floral arrangements with daisies without thinking of those lines.  (One of my favorite movies BTW)
Well, Diane's Daydream Designs has a new set with daisies.  After working with them, I think I can say they are friendly.  I know they are fun.

These are three Mother's Day cards that I sent to Operation Write Home last week.
On the first two cards I used brads in the centers of the daisies.  On the third card I used liquid pearls.
Here is the link for Diane's Daydream Design where you can see this set and other new sets for Mother's Day and Easter.

Challenges:
My Craft Spot - anything
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Creative Knockout - wings
Sister Act - anything
Totally Papercraft - border
Pink Gem - Mother's Day
What if Wednesdays - flowers
Crazy Challenge - flowers 

4 comments:

  1. Mommy always let us go on the side of the road to catch bees in glass jars and pick daises. Grant it there was one car a week go down the road. This sweet card has brought a tear to my eye with happy memories of the early 50's. Thank you for joining us this week at Word Art Wednesday. Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards..Thanks for playing along with us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these cards. Such a pretty color combo! Thanks for joining us at Totally Paper Crafts. Good Luck!
    Hugs,
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! Thanks for sharing with us at The Crazy Challenge!
    Hugs
    Ina DT

    ReplyDelete