Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Tulips and Mother's Day - Both Coming Soon

Tulips.  I love them.  In about 4 weeks I hope to post a photo of the fields in the next county from where I live.  Hundreds of acres of tulips.  But until then, here are a few Mother's Day cards (going to OWH) using Doodle Pantry digital images from the Tulip Wreath set.




I made each of them a little different from each other.  I think the first one is my favorite.  Which one is your favorite? 
This next pic shows some of the images and sentiments you get with this set: 
This set also comes with outline images, but I just love using the pre-colored ones.
You can't see it in the photos of the cards, but I layered some of the tulip blossoms in order to add some 3-D but kept them fairly flat to keep them very mailable.
The Mother's Day sentiment is Verve.  "Mom" is GKD.

Challenges:
Verve - polka dots
Your Next Stamp - colors
Pink Gem - Mother's Day
What if Wednesday - flowers
Simon Wednesday - Mother's Day
Sister Act - anything
Word Art Wednesday - anything


8 comments:

  1. This is super pretty! Love the flowers! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite flower in multiple ways - lovely job on all of them! Thanks for joining us for this month's Diva Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Tulips are my favorite. All so perfect for March's YNS Inspiration challenge. Thanks for always joining in the fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! These are ALL gorgeous!! I can't decide btw the first and the last!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card, very cheerful
    Thanks for sharing with us at a gem of a challenge
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bold, vibrant colors you used. The image is wonderful too. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sister Act Challenge Blog this week. Cathyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful collection of Mother's Day cards, Marsha. Gorgeous designs and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Mother's Day cards! The troops are going to love receiving them!
    Thank you for playing along with YNS' Fun Friday Challenge #10.
    Ruza, YNS Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete