Wednesday, November 19, 2014

What's Hot Wednesday With Twill Tape

It is What's Hot Wednesday at the Kraft Journal.  What am I featuring?  Twill Ribbon.  I love using it and the Kraft Journal has several fun designs to choose from.   But I also used some other products found at the Kraft Outlet.

For this first card  I started with Buff Ivory Cardstock.  I put black cardstock behind Dictionary Page,  then I used a library card and pocket.  The words at the top are stickers but I wanted a message on the card so I printed out a sentiment from Ginger's House.
The alarm clock by Gina K Designs in the center is embossed with gold.  Don't you love the twill ribbon with the clock faces? 

Here is another card - this time using Vintage Key Twill Ribbon - so pretty.

For this card I used a piece of a Dictionary page, distressing the edges and adding a little copper embossing.  The heart lock is a GKD stamp.  The main panel is backed with Brown Kraft Cardstock.  The key, which is cut with a die, is tied on with some of my favorite Natural Hemp Cord.

I hope your liked these ideas of how to use twill ribbon.
BTW there are a few more days to play the sketch challenge at the Kraft Journal.  We would love to see your entries.

Through the Craft Room Door - anything
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Cards Galore - anything
Party Time Tuesday  - anything
Stamp and Create - ribbons or bows
Frosted Designs - white space



4 comments:

  1. Fabulous job, Marsha! You are the girl on fire, and I'm SO happy to have you on the DT at The Kraft Journal. You're doing such an amazing job with every single project you've done. I hope you're loving it, too! Thanks so much for sharing your awesome library pocket card in our challenge this week.
    God bless you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great pair of cards Marsha. Thank you so much for sharing your inspirational art with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate you taking time to visit us.
    Blessings, Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such a fun cards, Marsha. Love the vintage feel of both of them. Thank you so much for joining us for our Word Art Challenge this week. We are always so grateful to have someone with your talents showcase projects for our challenges. Thank you for joining us...we appreciate you so much.
    Diane Noble (DT-WAW)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of your cards! I may have to run out and pick up some twill ribbon!! Thanks for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door! Hope to see you next week!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete