Monday, January 26, 2015

Home Is Where The Heart Is

My son and DIL moved into a new home recently, one that he helped build.  I am proud and happy for them.  This seemed the perfect little house to use to send them,  conveying those sentiments.


The house is made from a die by Elizabeth Craft Designs.  So many little, fun pieces.  Then I added some grass cut out with a Your Next Stamp die to look like shrubbery.  The sentiment is a stamp by Unity. The cloud paper is Doodle Pantry digital paper.
The challenge at Die Cut Diva's is anything goes.  Elizabeth Craft Designs is our sponsor.  There are just a few more days to enter the challenge. We would love to see your projects.

Party Time Tuesday - anything goes
Paper Creators - anything
Simon Wednesday - have a heart


5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous house-warming card Marsha! Thanks so much for participating in our Party Time Tuesday Anything Goes Challenge.I am now your newest follower and would love it if you visited my Make Time To Craft Blog and became a follower too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh this is so adorable. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card, you have created a wonderful scene.
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts.
    Pauline
    x
    I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love your little house. :o)

    ReplyDelete