Saturday, April 4, 2015

So Loved

Single layer cards are not my usual fare but I cased a card at Stamplorations and wanted to keep it very close to the original.   Here is my card:
And this is the card I cased:
For my card I used Hero Arts Flower Medley Background stamp and used Copics to color in the flowers.  I love how many different combinations of colors you can do with just one multi-floral print.
The sentiment is made up of two words in the Our Daily Bread Designs set, Large Scrapbook Words.

Challenges:
Di's Digis - Spring is here
Paper Creators - flowers
Little Claires - springtime
Simon Says Work it Wednesday - use a stamp
Stamplorations - CASE
Our Daily Bread - anything
Time Out - case
Word Art Wednesday - anything 

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card and I love how you took elements of Shery's project as your inspiration. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations with your CASEploration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card! It's perfect for Spring with that gorgeous floral theme. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Our Daily Bread Designs this week. Hugs, Gracie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bright and cheerful card!! I love the spring theme with the floral and colors!! Thanks for joining us at ODBD!!

    Have a blessed Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful riot of spring colour, Marsha ... so vibrant and such amazing colouring! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, great colouring and real Spring-looking! Thank you for taking the TIME OUT and join us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card bursting with colour Marsha !! Love it !! So glad you could play along with us at Little Claire !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fabulous card, such gorgeous bright colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts for our Flowers challenge this month.
    Pauline
    x
    I have Birthday Candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete