Friday, May 1, 2015

May 1

It is May Day but I am not posting a card with flowers this time.  Instead I am announcing a new challenge at the Die Cut Divas Challenge Blog.  I'm so excited to tell you that Doodle Pantry is our wonderful sponsor this month.  I was on Doodle Pantry's design team for several years, just recently stepping down.  My heart is still there.  Laurie Wilson's digital images are my absolute favorite of any digital store.
This month the theme for the Die Cut Diva's challenge is Something Yummy to Eat.  There is no shortage of digital images at the Doodle Pantry Store for that theme.  Over the course of the month, I and the other DCDC team members will give you a few samples from the DP store.
Here is my first card:
The pears are from the set  Pears and Raspberries.  Before printing I transposed the pre-colored lips from Kissy Lips and a pre-colored mustache from Mustache Mish Mash onto the pears.  After printing, I cut them out with Die-namic Circle Stax and colored the pears with Copics.  The beautiful background paper comes with the Pears and Raspberries set.

I hope you will check out the new challenge at Die Cut Divas and the Doodle Pantry Store too.

Challenges:
Simon Monday - anything
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Simon Wednesday - anything
Cute Card Thursday - use a sentiment
Sisters Act - anything
Simon Work It Wed - yellow
Pink Gem - sweet treats 





3 comments:

  1. Such a fun card, lovely bright colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous fun card, love the pears.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab fun card.
    Brilliant image.
    Thanks for playing along at AGOAC this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete