Saturday, November 14, 2015

Inspired by Many

For tag #5, I combined several ideas and sources of inspiration.
I knew I wanted to use this months digital image by From the Heart.  I also wanted to use the sketch at I (heart) card sketches.  So while I was looking at the tags at In My Creative Opinion, I saw Michelle Henderson's tag, and put the ideas all together.
Here is the sketch which I used for a tag instead of a card:
and Michelle's tag:
I liked her idea of the ornament hanging off the circle so I hung one at the top and printed one hanging off the "s" at the end of "halls".

 Challenges:
In My Creative Opinion - tag
From the Heart progressive challenge
i (love) card sketches
Pink Gem - Christmas critters
Paper Takes - Christmas critters
Penny's Paper Crafting - 3 colors twine
C.R.A.F.T. - Christmas

6 comments:

  1. Marsha, what a clever way to use the sketch! Love your tag. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week! Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. hank you for linking to the 25 Days of Christmas Tags m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome tag! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at From The Heart Stamps for our SOTM challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to use the sketch!! This is fab and thank you so much for joining in with our weekly Sketch Challenge with a tWiSt and SOTM at From the Heart Stamps :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable tag! I especially like how you have pulled out the colors with the twine! Thank you for playing along with us at From the Heart Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful tag - great idea! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete