Monday, November 30, 2015

Last Day of November

So many people get ready for Christmas in November.  I'm one of those who refuses to put up any decorations or do anything before December 1.  But I did make a few Christmas cards and here is one of them.
This adorable little girl all bundled up is a stamp by GKD.  The hugs bingo card is a digital stamp by Diane's Daydream Designs.
I cut out the stamped image with a Die-namic Circle Stax die.  The sentiment is cut with a Spellbinder Labels and Tags die.
This is my last card for the Die Cut Diva's November challenge of warm and cozy.  Dies R Us has been the sponsor.  This is also my last card  for Die Cut Diva's.  I made the hard decision to resign from the DT.  A big thanks to my team members for their support while I was with them and now that I am stepping down.   Be sure to visit the DCDC blog for the new challenge tomorrow - two sponsors for December.

Challenges:
Come and Get It - anything with sentiment
Inspiration Destination - anything
Word Art Wednesday - anything
Pink Gem - Christmas Carol (Frosty the snowman)
Simon Wednesday - anything 
DLArt - November challenge

4 comments:

  1. Cute little bingo card. Love the pink.

    Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you layered the iamge! Totally cute and sweet! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely. Great with the pink tones.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and pretty card. Love the combination of colours and pretty design! Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge challenge.Neva

    ReplyDelete