Monday, March 21, 2016

Son's Birthday

Love this Bugaboo image.  Very fun for my son in his 40's.
Colored with Copics.  BG paper is Diane's Daydream Design digital paper.  The gears are all cut with First Edition Craft dies.   Liquid glaze is added to the glasses.
Here is the inside (also Bugaboo):
Birthday sentiment is stamped.
The sketch is Sketch Saturday: (Edit:  Well, I did it again! I forgot to post this so I couldn't enter it in the Sketch Saturday challenge but I like the sketch anyway!)


Challenges:


Creative Moments- anything
Creative Hands - anything
Send A Smile 4 Kids - boys
Stamplorations theme - texture


4 comments:

  1. Such a fun card!!!
    Thank you for sharing your card on Cre8tive Hands Friends.

    Have a wonderful day.

    Hugs,
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha.. what a fun card. I love it.. and I definitely am not interested in acting my age

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that sentiment, so appropriate for the 'boys' in our lives!
    The cogs give added texture so perfect for this month's theme.
    Thanks for linking up at STAMPlorations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I LOVE that image of Gus. This is definitely an LOL card... Love it, Marsha! Saw your card on Send A Smile For Kids, had to pop in for a closer look and follow you :)
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete