Wednesday, November 23, 2016

One of Six

Just a quick post to show one of the cards in the sets of cards I made for gifts. 

I started with a piece of designer paper which is several shades of gray  (like newsprint).  I used a copic to color the butterfly wings and flower, then stamped two more flowers in red using a GKD stamp.  The rest is pretty obvious - backing in gray before mounting onto red cardbase.  The "hello" is a MFT die from a Hello set.

Challenges:
MFT color challenge
Die Cuttin Divas - anything
Paper Creators - anything
Daily Marker - 30 days to color
Crop Stop - anything

1 comment:

  1. I thought it WAS newsprint! I love the look of stamping on newsprint. The stamps and your beautiful Hello perfectly complement the paper and bring to mind: What's black and white and red all over? :)

    Thank you for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas for our Anything Goes challenge!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete