Monday, January 1, 2018

Pretty in Pink

Lot's of R and R yesterday.  It felt good (especially with electricity for heat, cooking, and internet). 
This card took a few hours to make but I like how it turned out and now I have 2 Valentine cards made.  24 to go.


I used the sketch at MFT again.

The hearts are cut out with a no name stitched hearts die set. Each heart is popped up with dimensional tape. The stitching around the card was drawn with a white gen pen.  The sentiment is from the Cardz TV stamp set "Love Ya".  I used to say this to my daughter when she was young.  So this card will be for her.

Happy New Year to each of you.

Challenges:
MFT - sketch
Simon Says Wednesday  - anything
Cardz TV - anything
Word Art Wednesday - anything

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty Valentines' Card! I love how you're using that MFT sketch!
    BTW - congrats on being the Cropstop winner this month! Be sure to contact Haylie-Jo and claim your prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the sketch, love the sentiment.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marsha, what a beautiful and sweet card! I love the hearts, and I know your daughter will too. What a cute saying to tell her, "love ya." My best friend says that to me...so endearing. Wow, I read about all the cold and ice...and other troubles. Yes, we just have to laugh and remember...but God. So thankful that God is in control of it all - even the really hard times. So glad you stopped by and shared how you loved the song too. Warm hugs! ;)

    ReplyDelete