Friday, April 20, 2018

Product Review

Today's blog post is a bit different from my usual - no card.
Instead, I wanted to let you know about a company, Commercial Palm Trees.  They are a leader in the manufacturing of indoor/outdoor palm trees, exclusively for commercial projects and wholesale trade.
 A company representative contacted me last month, offering me a free product in exchange for a review.  I was totally amazed at the amount of trees and plants shown on their website.  I had no idea artificial plants could look so real and be used in such a dynamic, beautiful way.

  Because I do not have any commercial property that needs landscaping, I ordered some silk flowers from their sister site.  Each person who sees these Peonies on my dining room table is confused because it is not Peony season.  They have to feel the petals to see if they are real.

We had a Ficus bush in our entry way which grew to 8 feet tall over We had it for 20 years.  It recently died.  So sad.  I will not live long enough for another plant to grow to that size.  Maybe one of the beautiful artificial plants might be a better choice.

Now head over to the Commercial Palm Trees site.  You will be blown away at the amazing landscapes created with this companies products.



Here is a special deal I am allowed to offer you, my readers.  If you buy products from the sister site, Silk Plants Direct,  you can save 10% by using this code BLOGGER10.
If you are a blogger and are interested in participating in their product review campaign, please comments and email me for more information.  If I refer you, you will receive free product to review and  I will receive a $30.00 product after your post goes live.

No comments:

Post a Comment